Clubhouse usage for private functions has been suspended until further notice.
River Plantation has a clubhouse for use for HOA board meetings and board sanctioned events. The clubhouse may be utilized by residents for private parties. There is a $50 usage fee and a $200 security deposit required. The usage fee is mandatory charge. There will be no exceptions for any events except for the board sanctioned events.
There are two (2) forms on Sentry Management’s website for the clubhouse use, one is a Clubhouse Rules form that must be initialed and signed, and Clubhouse Usage Agreement the must be filled out and signed.
The main rules for the clubhouse are:
•Deposits must be in place to reserve a date and time.
• Any person reserving the Clubhouse must be present at the function during the entire period of the reservation.
• Approval of all events is subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors.
• Rental of the Clubhouse for commercial or profit-making motives is prohibited.
• Alcohol is NOT permitted at the Facilities. * The presence of alcohol automatically forfeits the return of the security deposit. THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS.
• There is NO smoking allowed.
• Glass containers are NOT permitted at the Facilities.
• Furniture shall NOT be removed from the Clubhouse or Facilities at any time.
• Use of the Clubhouse is STRICTLY limited to the confines of the building and adjacent parking area. All functions must be contained inside the Clubhouse, which includes the use of the restrooms. * Use of the pool by Clubhouse visitors is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
• Please respect all walls and surface areas of the Clubhouse as you would your own home. * Do not use tape, push-pins, etc. on walls.
• The Clubhouse, Facilities, and parking lot must be cleaned prior to leaving the premises.
A charming 457 home community located in Parrish Florida. 30 minutes North of Sarasota and 45 minutes South of Tampa.